Umzug munich --> zurich

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Umzug munich --> zurich

Hallo!!!

(Sorry for my German! I am not native speaker)

Ich würde mich freuen wenn ihr mir bei einem Problem helfen koenntet. Ich ziehe im April in die Schweiz (Zürich) und ich möchte mein Riffaquarium mitbringen. Es ist ein kleiner 100 L-Tank mit mehreren LPS- und SPS-Korallen. Ich habe alle Korallen von lokalen Haustier-Shops oder von Mitgliedern bayern meerwaser Forums gekauft. Wie ihr bereits wisst, erhaelt man nie ein Ursprungszeugnis, wenn man Korallen kauft.
      Und das ist mein Problem.
      Um zu exportieren (aus Deutschland) und zu importieren (in die Schweiz), brauche ich dieses Zertifikat, weil anscheinend die Korallen in der CITES Liste der gefährdeten Tiere sind.
      Habt ihr Anregungen / Ideen? Ist jemand mit seinem Aquarium in die Schweiz gezogen? 8|

dankeeee
      Leonidas
    • Hi Leonidas

I think your best bet will be to sell the animals (corals, fish, etc.) and repurchase over here. Actually, it might even be a good time to sell everything and then purchase it again here. As you already found out, you need CITES certificates etc. and you need to ask yourself if it is really worth the hassle. If you want to do this, then you should go and talk to the customs and/or the border vet.

BR
      David
      400 Liter Meerwasser Aquarium, 300 Liter Meerwasser Übergangsbecken. Immer wieder was Occasion zu verkaufen auf meiner Seite. :)
    • Hi David,

thank you for the quick reply (and in English!! :) )

I know that it is quite difficult to do this legally, but as I have some of the animals for like 5 years I am emotionally attached to them :( :(

what do you actually mean with the "Actually, it might even be a good time to sell everything and then purchase it again here."
    • Hi Leonidas

Just to be sure. Most fish aren't under CITES an it's no big deal, to bring them to switzerland. You can get all regulations here:(german)
      blv.admin.ch/blv/de/home/impor…/tiere-aquakultur-eu.html

To check if your Animals are unter CITES:(english)
      speciesplus.net/

If there is no CITES you can import up to 5 animals per Person who is traveling with the animals.

The biggest problems are, as you know, the corals. It takes so many time to get the forms, bring the corals to the boarder and the vet. check. So, I also think, the easiest thing is that you sell all your corals. In this forum you will find many corals from private at an acceptable price.

Wish you good luck and hope to hear from you how it went :thumbsup:

Samuel
      Liebe Grüsse aus Winti
      Samuel
    • I don't think the number of polyps count. A friend of mine already ordered a lot of Zoanthus from the UK and never had some problems. I think the number of Animals just counts for fishes. But I'm not 100% sure. To be sure, you better contact the swiss office and list, what you want to take with you. So you can concentrate on everything else.

And Ben's input is also really important.

Samuel
      Liebe Grüsse aus Winti
      Samuel
    • Hi Leonidas,

If you plan to bring any fish, I highly recommend to have documentation for every single fish - what species etc.

Years ago I had a sweet water tank and a friend of mine wanted to take care of them in Germany while I was abroad (So other way around).
      They stopped him at the border and since he was not able to name all the species and prove that they are not protected they sent him back with all the fish,....We talk about guppies and the like,....

So I highly recommend to ask them in advance:
      1) When the vet or office you have to pass are open (I experienced that special areas at the border have their specific opening hours)
      2) What exact papers or proof you have to bring with you
      3) Have a name or even better something in written from a border administration
      4) And as Ben mentioned - all live rock also needs CITES

There are slight differences in the local areas on how rigid they are on the law enforcement.
      If you have questions it would be the Veterinäramt/Tierschutz of Zurich who is responsible.
      veta.zh.ch/internet/gesundheit…/nav/service/kontakt.html or I would call the border which you plan to pass when you move. I would recommend not to take the Pfänder tunnel Route because you then additionally would pass Austria.

Good luck

And once you are here - I work at Zurich and am happy to share some of my corals with you :)

All the best with the move and welcome to Switzerland
      Vera
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ableger immer gerne auf Anfrage - gerne auch tauschen.
      Gesamtbesatz ist auf unserer Website aufgeführt - Siehe Link im Profil

Vera Brannen
      Flawiler Hausriff
    • thank you very much for your answers and support! I will keep you updated.
      As for now, I already contacted swiss FSVO and german bundesmat fur naturschuschtz. For the export from germany I was asked for bills ( i found one!!! But i can ask for more from the online shop i bought them) and the cites number! Thankfuy the online shop gave me already these numbers!!! Now I am waiting the certification of origin! Let see....

@vera thank you very much for the tips and the welcome in Switzerland/Zürich! As soon as I have everything in place I will let you know!
    • A small update:
      From FSVO (swiss) they explained me the procedure. I should get export permision from germany (Bundesamt für Naturschutz in Bonn) and import permission from them FSVO!

For the export its two step (I quote the BfN):
      a) "You have to apply for yellow certificates of origin (German: Vorlagebescheinigung) which announce the legal origin of the corals. The responsible authority is located where the corals are kept. Contact : Landeshauptstadt München, Untere Naturschutzbehörde, Blumenstr. 28 b, 80331 München (Email:xxx or xxx; Phone: 089-233-23541)"

b)"If you received the originals of these yellow certificates please send it to us with application forms (221 & 222) which we attach. Our mail address is mentioned in box 7 of the form 221"

Currently I am in contact with the : Untere Naturschutzbehörde, where I provided the bills/invoices and they accepted them as proof of origin. I am waiting the Certificate of origin from them now!
      (its not clear yet with the live rock...they told me that they are not aware of it)...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leoleo ()

• Today I recieved the Certificate of Origin of the corals from the Landesamt and now I am waiting (same?) documents from the Bundesamt.
      As it seems I will manage to do this.

In the meantime I am planning the move. Therefore I am asking if anyone has some free space to host my corals for some time till I have a cycled tank running in Zurich.
      Thank you!!!
      :)
    • Hi Leonidas

Not so far from central city, around 15min depends on traffic.

Im Chalchofen 5
      8604 Volketswil

Yes i have a large setup. theres still lot of space i plan to populate with some SPS Wholesale Boxes but this will be in Summer somewhen.
      And in the Filter i have also lots of space unused as im still in populating phase of my 1000l multi-chamber Refugium.

Ja Bart das ist schon Zürich-Oberland. Ich wohne auch sehr nahe an einer Landwirtschaftszone :) :W)

best regards
      joel